It's a warm day and Susan Anderson has brought her daughter Caitlin to work for the day at the National Museum of History. What began as an exciting day for Caitlin and Susan ends in devastating suspense when just after closing an earthquake rocks the city. You must help Susan as she searches frantically for her missing daughter to navigate and work her way through the maze of the museum by solving various puzzles and challenges in her path.
Escape 37 unique Museum rooms
Puzzles, hidden objects, mini-games and more!
Unlock over 110 levels
Manage the chaos and get out!
- Windows XP,Vista,7
- Pentium 4, 1.6GHz or AMD Sempron 2800+ or higher
- RAM: 256 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 7 GB free disk space
- Video: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 128 MB with latest drivers
- Disc Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
Supported Video Cards:
- ATI Radeon: 9550, 9600, 9700, X300, X500, X600, X700, X800, X1300, X1600, X1800 Nvidia Geforce: FX 5700, FX 5900, FX 5950, 6200, 6600, 6800, 7800